Wednesday, July 2, 2008
How to Achieve Male Multiple Orgasm
Strengthening the PC Muscle
The pubococcygeus is the hammock-like muscle hanging low in the perineum, the area between the scrotum and the anus. You can contract it by pretending to stop the flow of urine. To strengthen it, you have to work it out like any muscle. Here are three recommended exercises:
1) Quick squeeze: Squeeze your PC muscle as tightly as you can and hold it for 2 seconds, and then completely relax the muscle. That is one repetition. Rest 1 second between reps. Do 20-100 repetitions (add 10 reps per week).
2) Slow Squeeze: Squeeze your PC muscle as tightly as you can and hold it for 15 seconds, and then release slowly, completely relaxing the muscle. That is one repetition. Rest 5 seconds between reps. Do 10-25 repetitions (add 3 reps per week).
3) Long Squeeze: Squeeze your PC muscle as tightly as you can and hold it for a minimum of 60 seconds, and then release. That is one repetition. Rest 60 seconds between reps. Do 2-10 repetitions (add 1 rep per week).
Once the muscles are strengthened, you can learn to separate orgasm and ejaculation. What you have to do to achieve male multiple orgasm is to figure out exactly where your ejaculatory "point of no return" is, and what it feels like. Then when you get close to ejaculation, you hold back by slowing down or stopping by pulling out of the vagina. By squeezing the PC muscle before the "point of not return," you may experience “mini-orgasms” that feel very pleasurable and enable you to continue having sex for an extended period of time.
Additional Techniques for Ejaculatory Control
1) Pressing the Million Dollar Point. This point is located on your perineum just in front of the anus. You will feel a slight indentation when you push at the right spot. When you approach ejaculation, take your finger and push it up into the Million Dollar Point all the way to the first joint of your finger. This will help delay ejaculation by interrupting the ejaculatory reflex. This technique is great because you can use it without having to withdraw your penis from the vagina.
2) Scrotal Tugging. As the name implies, either you or your partner simply pulls your testicles away from your body to delay ejaculation. This is accomplished by circling the top of your scrotal sac with your thumb and forefinger and pulling down firmly.
3) The Squeeze Technique. When you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, withdraw your penis from the vagina. Then place the first two fingers of either hand on the underside of the penis, place your thumb on the top, and then squeeze. You can do this yourself, or you can have your partner squeeze the head of the penis between her thumb and fingers. Since your penis is erect, it won’t really hurt if she gives it an intense squeeze.
You should practice these ejaculatory control techniques at least 3 to 5 times a week. Applying any or all of these techniques teaches your body to gain control over what is wrongly perceived as one of the most uncontrollable of impulses.
In addition to the PC muscle exercises and the additional techniques for controlling ejaculation, you also want to focus on breathing. Since the breath is the gateway to controlling your entire body, you need to practice strengthening and deepening your breathing patterns. Inhale through your nose and feel your lower abdomen expand at the navel area. While keeping your chest relaxed, exhale with some force to pull the lower abdomen back, as if you were pulling your navel back towards your spine. Notice also that your penis and testicles pull up while exhaling. Continue breathing this way between 20 to 35 times. Learning to control your breathing in this way will become essential to stopping yourself from ejaculating and to expanding the feeling of orgasm throughout your entire body.
Exercise to Separate Orgasm from Ejaculation
Lubricate your penis. Begin pleasuring yourself - not just your penis, but your scrotum and perineum. Become aware of your rate of arousal. Notice the tingling at the base of your penis, the stages of erection, and the changes in both your breathing and your heartbeat.
Stimulate yourself almost to the point of orgasm, and then stop. Breathe deeply and contract your PC muscle. You can also delay ejaculation by pressing on the Million Dollar Point, using the Scrotal Tug, or by squeezing the tip of your penis. (You will have to discover which of these techniques works best for you and keep practicing it.) Very important: pay close attention to your arousal and stopping in time - at least a few strokes before the “point of no return."
If you’re finding it difficult to keep from ejaculating, keep squeezing and releasing your PC muscle several times. Stop for a few seconds and practice your deep breathing.
After you have peaked several times without ejaculating, stop. You should feel relaxed and energized. Take note of the sexual energy circulating in your body, which you will feel as a tingling or prickling.
It will take practice and dedication on your part to achieve male multiple orgasm. It probably won’t happen in a single sitting. Most men who practice the above exercises will begin to experience multiple orgasms within a week or two and will master them within three to six months. The more you gain control over your body, the easier it will become to climax again and again during a single session of lovemaking.
Are you sick and tired of the frustration and embarrassment of finishing way too soon? Finally, you can end the "personal hell of premature ejaculation forever! To discover how you can last 15-45 minutes longer in bed tonight, click here!